Set up was easy and straight forward.
Got a smart tv the same time i sent for the m2. Got a smart tv the same time i sent for the m2 plus. So i haven’t taken time to hook it up to see what it had to offer.
Amazing transfering result showed on the screen. Amazing transfering result showed on the screen.
It’s like a chromecast but cheap, with a galaxy s6 you can manipulate it perfectly.
- Got a smart tv the same time I sent for the M2
- starsThis product is for mirroring your phone to tv.
- Amazing transfering result showed on the screen
M2 Plus WiFi Display Receiver TV PC Dongle AV DLNA Airplay Miracast Iphone Ipad airplay HDMI TV Stick Dongle
- Enter your model number
to make sure this fits.
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: The Wifi display dongle is compatible with smartphones and tablets such as iPhone, Samsung, Sony,iPad with Android 4.2 and iOS 7 above, eg iPhone8,8 Plus, 7/7 Plus, 6/6 Plus, 6s/6s Plus, 5/5C/5s , 4S/4, SE, iPad 2/3/4/iPad mini/Air/Pro, Samsung/Google/Nokia/HTC/LG, etc. With this wifi display receiver, you can easily share high-resolution media files with friends and family.
- BROAD APPLICATION: The HDMI WiFi Wireless Dongle stick will supports mirroring of what is displayed on your device screen – including apps, presentations, websites, web surfing, slideshows, live camera and more – to your HDMI-equipped TV, display, projector or other compatible display in up to 1080p HD, through Wireless connection, under the popular standards Miracast, DLNA, Airplay and Airmirror to enjoy excellent multi-display sharing.
- EASY OPERATE & PLAY: The upgraded Dual-core supports Play more stable and Fluently and easy to use. No App or drivers required, only 3 steps to enjoy media on large screen: Plug->Connect->Mirroring by using Miracast, Ezcast, DLAN and Airplay
- HIGH LEVEL OF SECURITY: The Wifi HDMI Dongle meets stringent CE & ROSH certification requirements for product safety, which drastically reduces the risk of fire, overheating and disconnection compared to other hdmi dongle. Note: Before you use, pls switch the TV signal source to HDMI first. And pull out the USB Plug when not using.
- Attention: 1. The dongle must be powered by external power adapter(at least 5V/1A ). 2. Not Compatible with Netflix,HBO go, HULU and Honda motor. 3. Please check whether your Android smart device supports MiraCast(if not, it not works).
I use it for my tv and my projector.
Worked from my old android phone to the tv, not very hard to setup.
Starsthis product is for mirroring your phone to tv. Requires wifi in order for it to work.