Had these devices for almost 2 years and they work great. . I have had these devices for almost 2 years and they work great.
Gave it a 4 out of 5 do to the fact it is so light weight that it feels cheap. Works great but does make a slight speaker pop when shutting off my dtv receiver.
They do the job but just a few time. After 1 hour of use they start to fail and freeze.
Nyrius aries home hdmi digital wireless transmitter & receiver for hd 1080p video streaming with ir remote extender (navs500) -. As for the “powerful long range signal transmits uncompressed high definition video and audio through walls, ceilings, floors up to 100ft without latency” as advertised leaves a fair bit to be desired as i was only able to get 30 ft to another room.
- Nyrius ARIES Home HDMI Digital Wireless Transmitter & Receiver for HD 1080p Video Streaming with IR Remote Extender (NAVS500) –
- Had these devices for almost 2 years and they work great.
- works great very simple!!!
Nyrius ARIES Home HDMI Digital Wireless Transmitter & Receiver for HD 1080p Video Streaming with IR Remote Extender (NAVS500) – Bonus Pack of 2
- Enter your model number
to make sure this fits.
- Transmit high definition 1080p wireless signals up to 100ft line of sight from your Blu-ray player, HD satellite/cable set-top-box, PS3, PS4, XBOX 360, XBOX One, PC, projector or any of your HDMI compatible devices (streaming line of sight results in maximum range)
- Supports video resolution 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 720i, 576p, 576i, 480p, 480i
- Powerful long range signal transmits uncompressed high definition video and audio through walls, ceilings, and floors with zero latency; Control your HD devices from any room in your house with the included infrared remote extender
- Easy to install plug ‘n play set up; eliminates messy cables; no software required; wireless network not required; Transmitter 1 x HDMI input, Receiver: 1 x HDMI output
- Control your PC’s keyboard and mouse using the USB connection remotely on any TV in your house; Sleek piano black receiver and transmitter designed to be compact as well as match your home entertainment center
I bought this pack of 2 in hopes of being able to send video from a directv satellite box to my dining room and gargage. The hdmi wireless devices including 2 transmitters & 2 receivers are so easy to set up. Within a few minutes of powering up from those devices, they work like champs. It would be a great idea if nyrius can make one transmitter work with multiple receivers. As of now, one transmitter is for one receiver — that should be fine as i have nothing else to complain about these wonderful devices. Before i decided to buy this product, i had had an idea of running ethernet cables to work with an hdmi extender for video/audio transfer from my directv satellite box. However, i was pretty reluctant about trying to run those cables as my chance of succeeding it would be more or less 60 percent after installation, based on numerous reviews on amazon. Regardless of whether it works or not with those cables, i was stuck with the idea of getting the nyrius wireless devices while i did not have to buy and run ethernet cables with the hdmi extender whose project would turn out to be about the same cost as i would get with nyrius. The signal is strong enough to transmit through several walls without noticing any loss of video in high definition. Now i do not have to rent additional boxes from directv while i will end up with $10 per month plus installation fees for each box. All in all, i would strongly recommend anyone planning to get one in his/her intention to transmit video from satellite/bluray/to other tvs to purchase this excellent product.
I have purchased 3 of these units now and they all work flawlessly. The setup could not be easier and the picture quality is perfect. I have tried other products that cost more and cost less but this is the only one that works perfect and all you have to do is plug it in. As a professional i needed a product like this for my customers. I’m glad i finally got one that gives me no callbacks because it doesn’t work or lost it’s connection. The ir repeater is another bonus. I have been using these on components installed in cabinets and simply glue the ir emitter to the back side of the cabinet door in front of the equipment. That saves me from having to purchase another piece of equipment to make the remotes work.