So far so good,it took me a while to figure out kodi,but it does what it says,work as it should.
The best box i have purchased so far,3g ram is enough for multitask,there is a clear memory option anyway.
It works great, it’s faster than other $40 boxes cos the decent specs,no more buffering but depends on your internet spped.
I can use anytime to watch sling tv. I can use anytime to watch sling tv and other good apps. Thank you for the best product i ever had.
- This is very good. I can use anytime to watch sling tv
- Remote is throw away junk.,
- My Favorite Android box
Omikai R-TV BOX S10 3G DDR4 RAM 16G ROM Amlogic S912 Android 7.1.2 Octa Core 4K UHD AC WiFi BT4.1 H.265 TV Box Media Player
- The latest most Powerful Octa Core CPU performance Box, More than 4 times performance improvements, Amlogic S912 Octa core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU up to 2GHz (DVFS), ARM Mali-T820MP3 GPU up to 750MHz (DVFS)
- 3GB DDR4, 16GB EMMC Flash, Support MicroSD(TF) Up to 128GB, Ethernet 100M/1000M Bluetooth 4.1 Android 7.1 HDMI 2.0
- Android 7.1.2, The most professional and newest operating system of Android box
- 4K 60fps display, 4K x 2K H.265 hardware video decode and 4K x 2K output with 10/100/1000Mbps cable network, offering you high definition picture and fluently video playing. It’s compatible better with your HD 4K home TV
Remote is throw away junk. ,. Remotes completely suck totally worthless is one right out of the box. . Other one about half the buttons work. The other has grey bar at top of some streaming apps. . Also can’t turn off the “no notifications” on the top of the screen. . Other then that they seem to work good. Other then plex on one keeps loosing connection to server. But in kodi gorrilla bulid it works perfect.
I’ve had no issues with the performance. It’s very responsive, and quick .